These slip on, split sole jazz shoes have a special two staged internal insert that improves comfort, cushioning and traction. This gives the dancer optimal control for sudden stops in a fast, competition style routine.
The low profile elasticized top line reflects the contours of the foot while the folded stitched edge on the upper provides strength.
- Slip on, split sole
- Burro leather with neoprene stretch insert
- Daplex arch hugging stretch textile
- 100% Microfiber lining for breathability
- EVA sole and heel
- Elasticized, lower top line reflects contour of foot and gives a glove-like fit from heel to toe
- Two staged special internal insert
- Low sides
- Pleated toe for ballet fit
Size & Fit
This shoe runs narrow.
This item is available in additional sizes (11.5-14) by special order. If you would like to special order this item in one of the additional sizes contact us.
See size guide for sizing help.
Material: Upper Burro Leather, Stretch Insert Neoprene, Daplex, Lining Microfiber, Sole and Heal EVA