COVID 19 Safety Policy
For your safety and our staff's we ask that all persons entering our showroom follow our COVID 19 Safety Policy.
Use the provided hand sanitizer at the door and while shopping avoid touching surfaces and merchandise unnecessarily.
Wear a face mask or covering that covers the mouth, nose and chin.
Excluding children under 2 or persons who are unable to remove the mask without help.
Keep A Safe Distance
While in the showroom whenever possible please allow 6' or 2 meters of space between you the other customers and staff.
Capacity (6 Customers)
Depending on the number of customers in our showroom when you arrive you may be required to wait outside until the capacity has reduced, please follow the instructions of our staff monitoring the door.
To reduce unnecessary wait times at the door we ask that you limit the number of people you bring with you to the showroom, we can only have a maximum of 6 customers in our showroom at any given time.
While waiting in line outside the showroom please maintain a safe distance of 6' or 2 meters between you and the other patrons waiting.
Customers waiting in line must wear a face mask or covering that covers the mouth, nose and chin.
We Take Your Safety Seriously
We are constantly cleaning the showroom to ensure that high-touch surfaces like door handles, clothing hangers, equipment, fixtures, washrooms and change rooms, are cleaned and disinfected as frequently as is necessary to maintain a safe sanitary condition.
- We modified our change room doors from curtains to wood doors to ensure your safety in our showroom.
- Clothing is steamed before it is put back on display after a customer has tried the item(s) on.
- Our employees must wear a mask or face covering at all times while on the business premise.
- Employees use the provided hand sanitizer and wash their hands regularly.
- A Plexiglass shield has been installed at our cash counter to further ensure your safety while completing your purchase.