These below the calf crew style seamless support socks are a comfortable and an effective way to reduce pain and swelling during or after a dance class, performance or other physical activities including walking, running or working out.
The socks provide flexible arch support, ankle stability, and energy absorption while the compression has been strategically designed to target points of the feet and ankles to reduce inflammation.
For maximum comfort and support it is recommended that the socks be replaced every 6-9 months.
- Below the calf seamless design
- Slim cut toe, less fabric in the toe then the Infinite style option
- Knit in energy absorption pads in the ball of the foot and heel
- Reduced compression at the opening, does not indent the skin
- Made with anti-microbial and moisture wicking yarns
- Machine washable and dryable
- Anatomically correct, there is an L and R knit into the inside cuff
- Offers similar support provided by taping or KT tape but a better range of motion, comfort, and usability.
- A 2019 independent study at Ohio University showed that the Performance Crew Support Socks reduced force
- Awarded the American Podiatric Medical Association Seal of Acceptance
Size & Fit
This item has a snug slim fitting toe and is well suited for a narrow foot or a person that likes a snug feeling in the toe area. If you are towards the end of the size range or have a wide foot consider buying the next size up.
See size guide for sizing help.
Material: 70% Nylon, 22% Polyester, 7% Spandex
Machine wash warm, gentle, tumble dry low
Do not use liquid or sheet fabric softer
To prolong the life of the product wash in a mesh wash laundry bag
There are two sole options available choose non traction if you plan to wear the socks inside a shoe or on a carpeted surface without shoes. Choose traction if you plan to wear the socks without shoes on any dance floor or slippery surface.
The traction option has a thin invisible coating on the bottom of the sole that will start off very sticky then wear down to the grip you want. To maintain the ideal amount of grip you will need to refresh the grip by applying the Apolla E600 Spray Adhesive or rosin spray or rock rosin, sold separately to the bottom of each sole as needed.
Wash the socks only as necessary to help preserve the life of the traction coating.