These mid calf seamless recovery socks with graduated compression up the calf are a comfortable and an effective way to reduce ankle swelling during or after a dance class, performance or other physical activities including walking, running or working out.
The socks provide flexible arch support, ankle stability, and energy absorption while the compression has been strategically designed to target points of the feet and ankles to reduce inflammation and aid in the recovery from shin splints and aching calves.
For maximum comfort and support it is recommended that the socks be replaced every 6-9 months.
- Mid calf seamless design, stays in place, does not slip down
- No compression in the toes, offers a feeling of more room in the toes
- Knit in energy absorption pads in the ball of the foot and heel
- Graduated compression up the calf
- Aids in the recovery from shin splints and aching calves
- Made with anti-microbial and moisture wicking yarns
- Machine washable and dryable
- Anatomically correct, there is an L and R knit into the inside cuff
- Offers similar support provided by taping or KT tape but a better range of motion, comfort, and usability.
- A 2019 independent study at Ohio University showed that the Performance Crew Support Socks reduced force
- Awarded the American Podiatric Medical Association Seal of Acceptance
Size & Fit
This item has a roomier fit in the toe and is well suited for a wide foot or for people who like a looser fit in the toe area. If you are towards the end of the size range or have a wide foot consider buying the adult size small.
See size guide for sizing help.
Material: 70% Nylon, 22% Polyester, 7% Spandex
Machine wash warm, gentle, tumble dry low
Do not use liquid or sheet fabric softer
To prolong the life of the product wash in a mesh wash laundry bag
There are two sole options available choose non traction if you plan to wear the socks inside a shoe or on a carpeted surface without shoes. Choose traction if you plan to wear the socks without shoes on any dance floor or slippery surface.
The traction option has a thin invisible coating on the bottom of the sole that will start off very sticky then wear down to the grip you want. To maintain the ideal amount of grip you will need to refresh the grip by applying the Apolla E600 Spray Adhesive or rosin spray or rock rosin, sold separately to the bottom of each sole as needed.
Wash the socks only as necessary to help preserve the life of the traction coating.